If you attended the Indie Gala on May 29th, you can probably still recall the smiles on the faces of our local entrepreneurs, artists and independent thinkers. It was a new sort of event for our venue and it seemed that everyone who joined us *grokked* the concept and helped us support Operation Hope, one of the great charities that provides services to the homeless population of Fairfield County.
Thank you to our sponsors IBM, Arccos Golf, Beeby Clark+Meyler, Anderson Kill, Mount Gay Rum, Westfair Communications and Austin Lawrence Group. Thank you to the CT Technology Council for you support. And special thanks to TheBananaland for the artistic inspiration. The branding of the event was spot on, with much thanks to our Bridgeport buddies in yellow.
Thank you to our contributors!
- Half Full Brewery donated beer
- Glenville Wine and Spirits sampled a selection of wines for our guests
- Spiked Seltzer had a tasting table for their low calorie alcoholic seltzer, and gold mermaid tattoos for our goodie bags
- The Moses Brothers played awesome music all evening
- The Bites Company donated delicious little biscotti bites for our goodie bags
- The Palace Theater donated tickets for our raffle and inserts for our goodie bags
- The Two Oh Three donated bean bag toss games
- Lorca provided us with some delicious discounted desserts, did you get to try the churros?
- Tacos Guadalajara catered dinner with delightful tacos and pico de gallo
- Bar Taco gave us some taco tokens! I’m looking forward to using mine for lunch soon
Pop Up Shops:
- Franklin Street Works
- B-Hive Bridgeport
- Ignite Stamford
- Spiked Seltzer
- Glenville Wine and Spirits
- Chandni’s Clothes
Everyone I spoke with seemed to be having a great evening. Don’t believe me? Check on the twitter stream on our hashtag #CharityShindig
— Arccos Golf (@ArccosGolf) May 30, 2015
- Hey Stamford: Tech, Startup and Independent Business Community to Support Fairfield County’s Homeless at Second Annual Gala at Stamford Innovation Center
- Operation Hope’s Blog: Second Annual Indie Gala Gives Back
We had two great photographers wandering the event and taking pictures, as well as a very popular photobooth. Check out all of the pictures and click on any of them to start the slide show.
[Not a valid template]