Operation Hope wrote about our recent Indie Gala in their blog:
On May 29th, local entrepreneurs, artists and independent thinkers convened at Stamford’s Old Town Hall as the Stamford Innovation Center hosted its second annual Indie Gala to raise funds for Operation Hope.
Our deepest gratitude goes to the Stamford Innovation Center. We are so grateful to have been the beneficiary of this innovative event. Thank you to the Gala’s sponsors: IBM, Arccos Golf, Beeby Clark+Meyler, Anderson Kill, Mount Gay Rum, Westfair Communications andAustin Lawrence Group. Thank you to the CT Technology Council for its support of the event.
Two photographers captured the event, and there was also a popular photo booth. Click here to see all of the photos.
Billed as a “small batch charity shindig,” the Indie Gala featured these wonderful contributors of fun:
- Half Full Brewery donated beer
- Glenville Wine and Spirits sampled a selection of wines for the guests
- Spiked Seltzer had a tasting table for its low calorie alcoholic seltzer and gold mermaid tattoos for the goodie bags
- The Moses Brothers played awesome music all evening
- The Bites Company donated delicious little biscotti bites for the goodie bags
- The Palace Theater donated tickets for the raffle and inserts for the goodie bags
- The Two Oh Three donated bean bag toss games
- Lorca provided some delicious discounted desserts
- Tacos Guadalajara catered dinner with delightful tacos and pico de gallo
- Bar Taco gave Gala attendees taco tokens
In addition to mixing and mingling, guests had the opportunity for a bit of retail therapy by visiting these pop up shops: