The Indie Alley is a small market for local artisans to sell at, similar to the gift market we had at the SIC Holiday Party and Gift Market. We’ll have tasting tables from local breweries and liquor companies, clothing, accessories, sweets, and art. This is the current list of confirmed vendors for the Indie Alley.
If you know any artisans or vendors that might like to be included in the Indie Alley, please let me know. We’re only accepting a small number of vendors since space is limited, so please send have potential vendors contact us ASAP.
- FRANKLIN STREET WORKS The star of the show and the beneficiary of this year’s gala, FSW will have a table at the Indie Alley selling memberships, baked goods, and accessories.
- TWO ROADS BREWERY isn’t just the logo on their brewery building, it’s their philosophy. Life always seems to offer up two ways to go. It just so happens, they prefer the one less taken and having some fun along the way – in their lives, their careers and especially for their beers! Now their “road less traveled” philosophy is being brought to life in the beers that they create and how they create them.
- STAMFORD MUSEUM AND NATURE CENTER is dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of art and popular culture, the natural and agricultural sciences, and history.
- CLAY ART CENTER is a nationally recognized non-profit art center that provides year-round education, exhibitions, and community arts for youth and adults. In the 11,000 sq ft facility there are over 400 students, 50 professional artists, and countless people who have experienced the transformational qualities that clay offers.
- GLENVILLE WINE AND SPIRITS is a speciality boutique wine shop, run by wine lovers to serve wine lovers, since 1993. They taste and research every wine that they sell and spend countless hours sourcing producers from all over the world- a labor of love.
- CHAANDU is an Indian Inspired Clothing & Accessories that is created from hand picked fabrics from India and sewn in the USA.
- SOLUDE COFFEE is locally roasted in Fairfield County. They roast their green beans freshly to order in hot air. Air roasting ensures we deliver a consistent flavor without burning the tips of the beans. Our commitment to the local community extends to our support of local causes and charities. We offer a 20% donation through our Coffee for Causes program.
- THE TWO OH THREE is Connecticut’s lifestyle brand. We sell high-quality Connecticut and ‘203’ themed merchandise and apparel. Our products celebrate Southern Connecticut’s iconic ‘203 area code’ and provide our customers with a tangible way to show their pride for this community.
- EKLECTÍCO CAFÉ is both an online marketplace as well as pop up merchant. Our inventory ranges from men’s & women’s accessories including our signature bamboo sunglasses, as well as wallets hand-picked from Morocco, scarves, and hair accessories. Our curated collection also includes home décor with a vintage flair and refurbished second-hand goods ready to shine!
To find out more information about becoming an Indie Alley vendor, please contact us at team(at)stamfordicenter.com