Lisa Larson-Kelley, Canva Design & Training Certified Expert
As consumers, we know that images have impact – and there’s research that proves it. But creating inspired design at the speed of social can be challenging if you’re not a graphic designer.
In this talk, marketing consultant and designer Lisa Larson-Kelley shows you how to make your business and brand look their best by adding images to your social media and other communication materials. As you’ll discover, it’s easier than you may think! She’ll walk you through the art of making beautiful designs using a wide variety of templates in Canva – the secret weapon smart marketers use to easily create attention-getting, branded visuals on a budget.
Understand the power of visuals to capture attention online
Learn best practices for social media images that you can use today
Find out how to create beautiful, branded visuals for social media or print
Lisa Larson-Kelley is a Canva Design & Training Certified Expert, Prezi Independent Expert, and sought-after speaker at technology conferences worldwide. With courses published with Lynda.com, Skillshare, and Pluralsight, she provides on-site and online training to companies large and small. She provides marketing consulting to local businesses, along with enterprise clients like Facebook, Google, and Adobe. Her passion is empowering people to embrace technology and see its power – and their own.
Same time, same place, same networking, nosh, and drinks.
Who we are:
· A diverse community of consultants, programmers, entrepreneurs, executives, designers, and professionals who gather together on Tuesday nights for food, drink, and networking.
What we do:
· We present our ideas, strategies, best practices, and skills for the benefit of all.
What we offer:
· A chance to present your ideas and skills to a targeted group of fellow professionals.
· Networking opportunities which help to expand your business, increase your visibility, and provide you with connections to businesses you may want to know in the future.
· A forum for troubleshooting and best practices advice from people in all stages of business and career paths.
Host a roundtable:
If you have a topic that you’d like to share at Innovation Roundtable, you can find out more information about signing up on our website.
Tweet comments and ideas @StamfordiCenter, #InnovationRT
If the doors are locked call Alex: 203.570.3598