We’re back as promised on the last Monday of the month!
As always we will have great networking, innovative speakers and tech demos from the CT and NYC and areas, and our beloved announcements!
We look forward to your company and your continued support.
7:10: guest speaker
7:20: hack of the month
8:15: food + networking
The Stamford Tech Meetup has had over 40 events in the past 3 years, over 120+ companies demo, and a total of 2000+ attendees and counting!
Want to demo?
Discounted online payment ends Monday, the day of, at 4:00PM.
We will be accepting $15 cash payment at the door.
Upstairs: Weekly demos, networking, and growth hacking
6pm – 8:30pm
Same time, same place, same networking, nosh, and drinks.
The hashtag is #InnovationRT
Who we are:
· A diverse community of consultants, programmers, entrepreneurs, executives, designers, and professionals who gather together on Tuesday nights for food, drink, and networking.
What we do:
· We present our ideas, strategies, best practices, and skills for the benefit of all.
What we offer:
· A chance to present your ideas and skills to a targeted group of fellow professionals.
· Networking opportunities which help to expand your business, increase your visibility, and provide you with connections to businesses you may want to know in the future.
· A forum for troubleshooting and best practices advice from people in all stages of business and career paths.
We are always excited to see our Innovation Roundtable friends each week. Innovation Roundtable is the perfect space for technologists, marketers and investors to meet and mingle.
On Tuesday, May 30, we will celebrate the startups and would be startups of the Norwalk area with Norwalk Now, an event that will hand out more than $3000 in prizes for the best local companies in the four key pillars of Norwalk’s Innovation Places proposal: Food, Making and Light Manufacturing, Digital Media and Marketing, Tech and Non-Tech Startups. If you would like to try your hand at a no-charts, 3 minute pitch on a business in these 4 areas or in a non-profit area, please give your information at the end of the registration process.
Event tickets are $10. Evening will will include beer, wine, soda and dinner from Norwalk’s amazing Peaches Southern Pub & Juke Joint.
Funding for awards comes from, CTNext Innovation Places Planning Grant, NCIC, and Social Venture Partners.
- 6-6:45pm — Networking with food and drink.
- 6:45pm Short panel discussion on what’s going on for entrepreneurs in Norwalk and the region.
- 7:15- 8:15 — 8-12 brief pitches from startups in our four categories
- 8:15 — Networking while Judges select winners
- 8:30 — Winners Announced
- 8:40-9 Networking
- 9pm – Event is over
About the Norwalk Innovation Places Project:
The City of Norwalk is one of seven finalists in the running for an Innovation Places Grant from the State of CT. The proposal was coordinated by Northeast Community Innovation Corp (NCIC) and the City of Norwalk, with help from Norwalk Community College, Stepping Stones Museum for Children, Norwalk Public Library and the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk. The goal of the Innovation Places Program is to invest in vibrant downtowns so that they build on strengths, encourage young artists, entrepreneurs and business leaders to create companies and put down roots in CT.